THE YOUNG SCIENTISTS
The Young Scientists' are science-based comics published in English Language. There are three levels for three different age-levels – namely Level 1 (for ages 5 – 8), Level 2 (for ages 9 – 10) and Level 3 (for ages 11 – 12).
The Young Scientists' are explicitly illustrated and designed with the primary aim of promoting interest and literacy in Science among children in their early school life.
- Interactions ZOOM IN : Spotted Turtle Doves(p.2)
- Interactions HOT TOPIC : Go Cheetah Go!(p.4)
- Interactions PHENOMENAL SPECIMEN : Silverware Gets Tarnished(p.10)
- Energy MINI ENCYCLOPEDIA : An Irresistable Food Called Chocolate!(p.16)
- Cycles MATERIAL WORLD : Mushrooms That Sprout After The Rain(p.21)
- General Knowledge EARTH & SPACE : A Stone That Changes Hue(p.28)
- General Knowledge WEIRD SCIENCE(p.34)
- Systems SCI - FI COMIC : A Life Raft Formed By Larvae(p.37)
- Energy SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY : A Waterwheel That Collects Trash(p.43)
- Systems SCIENCE PROBE : Cartilage(p.49)