THE YOUNG SCIENTISTS
The Young Scientists' are science-based comics published in English Language. There are three levels for three different age-levels – namely Level 1 (for ages 5 – 8), Level 2 (for ages 9 – 10) and Level 3 (for ages 11 – 12).
The Young Scientists' are explicitly illustrated and designed with the primary aim of promoting interest and literacy in Science among children in their early school life.
- Interactions ZOOM IN : Pinnipeds(p.2)
- Energy HOT TOPIC : A Vegetable Root Called Taro(p.4)
- Cycles PHENOMENAL SPECIMEN : Sleeping Cycles(p.10)
- Interactions MINI ENCYCLOPEDIA : Owooo ... The Wolves Are Coming !(p.16)
- Systems SCI - FI COMIC : A Paternal Mouthbrooder(p.21)
- General Knowledge EARTH & SPACE : What Are Trilobites ?(p.28)
- General Knowledge WEIRD SCIENCE(p.34)
- Interactions MATERIAL WORLD : Glowing Organisms(p.37)
- Energy SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY : An Artificial Wind Tree(p.43)
- Systems SCIENCE PROBE : Can Spiciness Be Measured ?(p.49)