Anthony has always been a sure winner at every badminton tournament. Soon his badminton success made him famous and popular. Then he started to slack off in his training and kept losing in every tournament.
Will he change his attitude towards his training and recover his winning streak again?
Story | Alice Tan
Graduated from Tunku Abdul Rahman University, a major from Institute of Chinese Studies. A tall girl who loves
to read and watch movies during her free time. She loves to travel too. Her motto is ‘Life is short, we should try out
everything and constantly gain new experiences so that we won’t leave behind any regrets.’
Illustrator | Harimau
He loves to draw and make new friends. There are a lot of ideas brewing in his big tummy and he wishes to draw fun comics with those ideas. He hates
when everybody asks him to lose weight.
- Chapter 1 Battling for the Championship(p.7)
- Occupational Knowledge Sports is My Source of Income(p.17)
- Chapter 2 Hidden Talent(p.20)
- Occupational Knowledge I’m Famous!(p.32)
- Chapter 3 The Rising Badminton Star(p.35)
- Occupational Knowledge International Stage for Professional Badminton Players(p.47)
- Chapter 4 The Birth of a New Star(p.50)
- Occupational Knowledge Benefits of Playing Badminton(p.66)
- Chapter 5 The Start to Becoming the World Champion(p.69)
- Occupational Knowledge Improvement Through Hard Work(p.83)
- Chapter 6 The Fall of the Badminton Star(p.86)
- Occupational Knowledge It’s Good to Have You!(p.102)
- Chapter 7 Who is the World’s No. 1?(p.105)
- Occupational Knowledge The Trainer for Athletes(p.123)