A city is invaded by an unknown virus and panic is widespread everywhere. A team of microbiologists is assembled by the authorities to research on the virus and come up with an antidote. Will they be successful in developing an antidote that can save civilian lives?
Story | Soh Lin Chai
Graduated from Tunku Abdul Rahman University, specializes in Journalism.
She hopes to travel one day, and experience the cultures of different places.
Illustrator | Yee Teck Nyiap
His pen name is Fish Get Leaf. He’s from Raub, Pahang and loves to draw since young. He is an experienced
illustrator and owned a studio named Dishang Studio.
- Chapter 1 A Mysterious Death in the Train(p.7)
- Occupational Knowledge Famous Scientists(p.21)
- Chapter 2 Virus Outbreak(p.23)
- Occupational Knowledge The Great Scientist(p.41)
- Chapter 3 Panic in the City(p.43)
- Occupational Knowledge I want to become a Scientist!(p.57)
- Chapter 4 Mutated Virus(p.59)
- Occupational Knowledge The Investigator of Small Living Things(p.73)
- Chapter 5 Forever Apart(p.75)
- Occupational Knowledge Test with Precaution(p.99)
- Chapter 6 The City has Fallen(p.101)
- Occupational Knowledge Let’s experiment!(p.111)
- Chapter 7 Fighting with Death(p.113)
- Occupational Knowledge Indispensable Equipment(p.125)