Edward is gifted in music from birth. He had displayed his musical potentiol from a young age but became abnoxious and arrogant as he grew older. One day an accident caused him to lose hsi sight. Since then he became depressed and no longer took an interest in his music, Will he be able to pull himself out of his depression and take an interest in music once again?
Story | Kaw Yoke Wee
Graduated from Tunku Abdul Rahman University, a major from Institute of Chinese Studies. Her hobbies are reading, listening to music and travelling. Her dream is to travel around the world.
Illustrator | Quan Ying Sheng
A contemporary artist who works mostly on comics and ink art. His comics and ink artworks has won over 30 awards.
He became the founder of Zhong Bang Animation Company in the year 1999 and published nearly 3000 artworks.
His artworks are mostly published and distributed in China, South Korea,Thailand and several European countries.
- Chapter 1 A Born Musician(p.7)
- Occupational Knowledge Maestros(p.21)
- Chapter 2 The Arrogant Maestro(p.25)
- Occupational Knowledge Distinguished Artists(p.39)
- Chapter 3 An Unexpected Shock(p.41)
- Occupational Knowledge I Want to Become a Musician!(p.55)
- Chapter 4 A Good Tutor(p.57)
- Occupational Knowledge An Assembly of Musicians(p.71)
- Chapter 5 The Music of Nature(p.75)
- Occupational Knowledge Can’t Do Without You!(p.89)
- Chapter 6 Understanding Music(p.93)
- Occupational Knowledge I Have My Own Style!(p.107)
- Chapter 7 The Concert(p.110)
- Occupational Knowledge Once Upon A Time(p.124)