A group of young and enthusiastic medical workers who joined the medical corps. Everyone works diligently in their respective field to help their patients. How will they react and what can they do when faced with difficult patients?
Story | Liong Xin Yi
Graduated from University of Malaya,specializes in Languages and Linguistics (Chinese). She has great passion for
writing, handicraft, cooking and travelling.
Illustrator | Quan Ying Sheng
A contemporary artist who works mostly on comics and ink art. His comics and ink artworks has won over 30 awards.
He became the founder of Zhong Bang Animation Company in the year 1999 and published nearly 3000 artworks.
His artworks are mostly published and distributed in China, South Korea,Thailand and several European countries.
- Chapter 1 Emergency Room : I’m Sorry, Teacher.(p.7)
- Occupational Knowledge Fire! Fire!(p.21)
- Chapter 2 Department of Rehabilitation : Step by Step(p.25)
- Occupational Knowledge Ouch! My Knee Hurts.(p.39)
- Chapter 3 Ophthalmology : Give Me Back My Vision!(p.43)
- Occupational Knowledge What has happened to my eyes?(p.57)
- Chapter 4 Department of Psychiatry : Mum! No!(p.59)
- Occupational Knowledge I feel bad!(p.73)
- Chapter 5 Department of Infectious Diseases : Oh No! Do I Have AIDS?(p.75)
- Occupational Knowledge An Incurable Disease(p.89)
- Chapter 6 Department of Pediatrics : I’m Really Sick, Mum.(p.93)
- Occupational Knowledge Pediatric Critical illness(p.107)
- Chapter 7 Warriors in White(p.109)
- Occupational Knowledge Atypical Pneumonia(p.123)