Pulton from planet pluto followed his teacher and classmates to Earth to look for research materials but was accidentally left behind on Earth.Pluton then got to know a few children and befriended them.He then got used to life on Earth.
Pluton is endowed with plenty of magic props.Whenever his friends are in danger or confronted with difficulties, he helps them using his magic props.
Will school life be interesting with Pluton around?Will Pluton be able to return to his own planet one day?
- Story 1 Obsession With Mr Banana Moral Value：Self-discipline(p.7)
- Monitor's Cor ner I Must Have It Too!(p.23)
- Game Station：Find The Other Half(p.25)
- Story 2 Little Tricks Moral Value：Rationality(p.27)
- Monitor's Cor ner The Amazing World Of Magic(p.43)
- Game Station：Little Magician(p.45)
- Story 3 Whom Should I Listen To? Moral Value：Self-confidence(p.47)
- Monitor's Cor ner Follow Your Heart(p.63)
- Game Station：Here I Come, Talent Competition！(p.65)
- Story 4 Selfie Craze Moral Value：Accountability(p.67)
- Monitor's Cor ner I Love Taking Selfies(p.83)
- Game Station：Fun Time!(p.85)
- Story 5 Stop Biting Your Fingernails Moral Value：Determination(p.87)
- Monitor's Cor ner Get Rid of Bad Habits(p.103)
- Game Station：Practising Good Habits(p.105)
- Story 6 Money Smart Moral Value：Moderation(p.107)
- Monitor's Cor ner Spend Wisely(p.123)
- Game Station：Budgeting(p.125)