Pulton from planet pluto followed his teacher and classmates to Earth to look for research materials but was accidentally left behind on Earth.Pluton then got to know a few children and befriended them.He then got used to life on Earth.
Pluton is endowed with plenty of magic props.Whenever his friends are in danger or confronted with difficulties, he helps them using his magic props.
Will school life be interesting with Pluton around?Will Pluton be able to return to his own planet one day?
- Story 1 : Level Up, Battle! Moral Value: Self-discipline(p.7)
- Monitor’s Corner: Super Attraction!(p.23)
- Game Station: Spot The Differences(p.25)
- Story 2 : Dirty Cat Moral Value: Reflection(p.27)
- Monitor’s Corner: The Importance Of Personal Hygiene(p.43)
- Game Station: The Right Toiletries(p.45)
- Story 3 : Oh, My Oppa! Moral Value: Self-discipline(p.47)
- Monitor’s Corner: Idol Era(p.63)
- Game Station: Moon Is Going To A Concert!(p.65)
- Story 4 : The New Amusement Ar cade Moral Value: Conflict Resolution(p.67)
- Monitor’s Corner: Getting Lured Into An Amusement Arcade(p.83)
- Game Station: Game On!(p.85)
- Story 5 : Praise Me, Please Moral Value: Stress Management(p.87)
- Monitor’s Corner: Learn To Destress(p.103)
- Game Station: Stress Free!(p.105)
- Story 6 : Jealous Pluton Moral Value: Care For Others(p.107)
- Monitor’s Corner: Value Friendship(p.123)
- Game Station: Friend Among The Crowd(p.125)