Pulton from planet pluto followed his teacher and classmates to Earth to look for research materials but was accidentally left behind on Earth.Pluton then got to know a few children and befriended them.He then got used to life on Earth.
Pluton is endowed with plenty of magic props.Whenever his friends are in danger or confronted with difficulties, he helps them using his magic props.
Will school life be interesting with Pluton around?Will Pluton be able to return to his own planet one day?
- Story 1 Go Away, Jellyfish! Moral Value: Impulse Control(p.7)
- Monitor's Corner: Ocean Conservation(p.23)
- Game Station: Spot The Differences(p.25)
- Story 2 Tom’s Strange Behaviour Moral Value: Care For Others(p.27)
- Monitor's Corner: Fluffy Pets(p.43)
- Game Station: Hide-and-Seek(p.45)
- Story 3 Watch Out, Fire! Moral Value: Reflection(p.47)
- Monitor's Corner: Be Careful Of Fire(p.63)
- Game Station: Kitchen On Fire!(p.65)
- Story 4 The Stalker Moral Value: Help-Seeking(p.67)
- Monitor's Corner: Protect Yourself(p.83)
- Game Station: Evade The Stalker(p.85)
- Story 5 Tell Me Your Wish Moral Value: Care For Family(p.87)
- Monitor's Corner: The Four Seasons(p.103)
- Game Station: Seasonal Attire(p.105)
- Story 6 Who’s The Thief? Moral Value: Conflict Resolution(p.107)
- Monitor's Corner: What To Do When Your Things Are Missing?(p.123)
- Game Station: Look For The Hidden Objects(p.125)