Pulton from planet pluto followed his teacher and classmates to Earth to look for research materials but was accidentally left behind on Earth.Pluton then got to know a few children and befriended them.He then got used to life on Earth.
Pluton is endowed with plenty of magic props.Whenever his friends are in danger or confronted with difficulties, he helps them using his magic props.
Will school life be interesting with Pluton around?Will Pluton be able to return to his own planet one day?
- Story 1 : Ghost Hunting Moral Value: Care(p.7)
- Monitor’s Corner: What Can You Do When A Person Sleepwalks?(p.23)
- Game Station: Back To Bed(p.25)
- Story 2 : Poisonous Creature Moral Value: Perception of Self(p.27)
- Monitor’s Corner: How Do We Protect The Environment?(p.43)
- Game Station: Reduce, Reuse And Recycle(p.45)
- Story 3 : Stop The Robbers! Moral Value: Taking initiative(p.47)
- Monitor’s Corner: Beware Of Robbers!(p.63)
- Game Station: Spot The Robber(p.65)
- Story 4 : The Halloween Prank Moral Value: Cultures and practices(p.67)
- Monitor’s Corner: Celebrating Halloween’s Eve(p.83)
- Game Station: Halloween Party(p.85)
- Story 5 : I Need T o Lose W eight Moral Value: Goal-setting(p.87)
- Monitor’s Corner: Stay Away From Snacks(p.103)
- Game Station: Whose Snacks Are These?(p.105)
- Story 6 : A Real Champion Moral Value: Conflicts resolution(p.107)
- Monitor’s Cor ner: Let’s Exercise Together(p.123)
- Game Station: Where Is My Sports Equipment?(p.125)