Why do we have a navel?
Why can’t the ostrich fly?
Why doesn’t the sea dry up ?
Why this? Why that?
Did you ever get the answer you seek?
OR did you just receive a pat answer that says ‘that’s the way things are’?
There are many questions one can easily ask but hard to get the right answers. Come to think of it, there are many scientific mysteries hidden in our everyday life.
“Happy Dragon 100,000 Whys” is a collection of questions and answers in everyday life.
Happy Dragon, Boy, Girl, Bob, Papa and Mama are the characters that are involved in the mysteries related to Science. Each mystery is presented in funny and interesting comic illustrations. Each mystery is unravelled in simple language that is comprehensible and related to the scientific fact in question.
If you wish to know every answer to the 100,000 ‘whys’ and become a little genius, get a copy of “Happy Dragon 100,000 Whys”.
- Diversity Why do cut apples turn brown?(p.7)
- Science Facts Apple - The Health Ambassador(p.15)
- Game Zone Count the Apples(p.17)
- Cycles Why doesn’t the sea dry up?(p.19)
- Science Facts The Surging Waves(p.27)
- Game Zone Dragon Needs A Drink(p.29)
- Systems Why do we have a navel?(p.31)
- Science Facts Navel - The Centre Point of the Human Body(p.39)
- Game Zone Who has a navel?(p.41)
- Diversity Why can’t the ostrich fly?(p.43)
- Science Facts Ostrich - The Biggest Bird in the World(p.51)
- Game Zone The Gathering of African Animals(p.53)
- Interactions Why do groundnut pods grow beneath the soil?(p.55)
- Science Facts Crunchy Peanuts(p.63)
- Game Zone Products Made From Peanuts(p.65)
- Diversity Why are penguins able to live in the Antarctic?(p.67)
- Science Facts The Fat Wizards on Snow(p.75)
- Game Zone Chubby Penguin(p.77)
- Interactions Why are pencils able to write words?(p.79)
- Science Facts Different Writing Tools(p.87)
- Game Zone Match the Writing(p.89)
- Diversity Why do cranes stand on one leg when they sleep?(p.91)
- Science Facts Amazing Sleeping Positions of Animals(p.99)
- Game Zone Who is not asleep?(p.101)
- Interactions Why are there small holes at the bottom of a flower pot?(p.103)
- Science Facts Grow a Plant in the House(p.111)
- Game Zone The Broken Flower Pot(p.113)
- Diversity Why are starfish able to walk without any feet?(p.115)
- Science Facts Stars in the Sea(p.123)
- Game Zone Find the Starfish(p.125)