Why do dandelion seeds fly?
Why is the ear able to hear sounds?
Why is a mountain road winding?
Why this? Why that?
Did you ever get the answer you seek?
OR did you just receive a pat answer that says ‘that’s the way things are’?
There are many questions one can easily ask but hard to get the right answers. Come to think of it, there are many scientific mysteries hidden in our everyday life.
“Happy Dragon 100,000 Whys” is a collection of questions and answers in everyday life.
Happy Dragon, Boy, Girl, Bob, Papa and Mama are the characters that are involved in the mysteries related to Science. Each mystery is presented in funny and interesting comic illustrations. Each mystery is unravelled in simple language that is comprehensible and related to the scientific fact in question.
If you wish to know every answer to the 100,000 ‘whys’ and become a little genius, get a copy of “Happy Dragon 100,000 Whys”.
- Systems Why do we have hiccups？(p.7)
- Science Facts Argh！I’m Hiccuping.(p.15)
- Game Zone Who’s hiccuping？(p.17)
- Cycles Why do dandelion seeds fly？(p.19)
- Science Facts The Little Parachutes(p.27)
- Game Zone The Flying Dandelion(p.29)
- Diversity Why are pandas decreasingin number？(p.31)
- Science Facts National Animals(p.39)
- Game Zone Draw the Panda(p.41)
- Interactions Why is a mountain roadwinding？(p.43)
- Science Facts The Mountains(p.51)
- Game Zone Treasure Hunt(p.53)
- Interactions Why do bees dance？(p.55)
- Science Facts Dancers in Nature(p.63)
- Game Zone Find the Differences(p.65)
- Systems Why is the ear able tohear sounds？(p.67)
- Science Facts We can Hear It！(p.75)
- Game Zone Hello？Hello？(p.77)
- Diversity Why are sea cucumbers ableto live without their internalorgans？(p.79)
- Science Facts Sea Cucumber－The Underwater Worm(p.87)
- Game Zone Underwater World(p.89)
- Interactions Why does iron rust？(p.91)
- Science Facts Iron Rusts！(p.99)
- Game Zone The Robot(p.101)
- Diversity Why do snakes flick theirtongues？(p.103)
- Science Facts Various Functions ofthe Tongue(p.111)
- Game Zone Hidden Snakes(p.113)
- Interactions Why do we have to buckle upin a car？(p.115)
- Science Facts Fasten the Seat Belt(p.123)
- Game Zone Are you doingthe right thing？(p.125)