Why are earthworms helpful to farmers?
Why are divers able to breathe underwater?
Why do wild geese fly in a row ?
Why this? Why that?
Did you ever get the answer you seek?
OR did you just receive a pat answer that says ‘that’s the way things are’?
There are many questions one can easily ask but hard to get the right answers. Come to think of it, there are many scientific mysteries hidden in our everyday life.
“Happy Dragon 100,000 Whys” is a collection of questions and answers in everyday life.
Happy Dragon, Boy, Girl, Bob, Papa and Mama are the characters that are involved in the mysteries related to Science. Each mystery is presented in funny and interesting comic illustrations. Each mystery is unravelled in simple language that is comprehensible and related to the scientific fact in question.
If you wish to know every answer to the 100,000 ‘whys’ and become a little genius, get a copy of “Happy Dragon 100,000 Whys”.
- Energy Why is there a rustling sound when we undress？(p.7)
- Science Facts Static Electricity－The Little Bad Guy(p.15)
- Game Zone The Dancing Paper Scraps(p.17)
- Systems Why doesn’t the stomach digest itself？(p.19)
- Science Facts Human Digestive System(p.27)
- Game Zone Organs in the Human Body(p.29)
- Interactions Why are earthworms helpful to farmers？(p.31)
- Science Facts A Soil Drilling Expert(p.39)
- Game Zone Home of the Earthworms(p.41)
- Interactions Why are divers able to breathe underwater？(p.43)
- Science Get Ready forScuba Diving！(p.51)
- Game Zone The OceanMaze(p.53)
- Diversity Why do wild geese fly in a row？(p.55)
- Science Facts The Flying Squad in the Sky(p.63)
- Game Zone The Leader of the Geese(p.65)
- Cycles Why does the Moon have？(p.67)
- Science Facts The Moon, Earth’s Neighbour(p.75)
- Game Zone Phases of the Moon(p.77)
- Interactions Why is fresh fruit juice better than packaged juice？(p.79)
- Science Facts Amazing Forms and Uses of Fruits(p.87)
- Game Zone Arranging the Fruits(p.89)
- Diversity Why do we have to get rid of termites？(p.91)
- Science Facts The Kingdom of Termites(p.99)
- Game Zone Food for the Termites(p.101)
- Interactions Why is it difficult to cycle on a muddy road？(p.103)
- Science Facts Riding the Bicycle(p.111)
- Game Zone Bicycle Race(p.113)
- Interactions Why are stones laid underthe railway tracks？(p.115)
- Science Facts Choo-choo, HereComes the Train！(p.123)
- Game Zone Drive the Train(p.125)