Why do we get bubbles from soapy water?
Why is fried food not easily digested?
Why are cheetahs able to run fast?
Why this? Why that?
Did you ever get the answer you seek?
OR did you just receive a pat answer that says ‘that’s the way things are’?
There are many questions one can easily ask but hard to get the right answers. Come to think of it, there are many scientific mysteries hidden in our everyday life.
“Happy Dragon 100,000 Whys” is a collection of questions and answers in everyday life.
Happy Dragon, Boy, Girl, Bob, Papa and Mama are the characters that are involved in the mysteries related to Science. Each mystery is presented in funny and interesting comic illustrations. Each mystery is unravelled in simple language that is comprehensible and related to the scientific fact in question.
If you wish to know every answer to the 100,000 ‘whys’ and become a little genius, get a copy of “Happy Dragon 100,000 Whys”.
- Interactions Why do we get bubbles from soapy water?(p.7)
- Science Facts Dazzling Soap Bubbles(p.15)
- Game Zone Bubble Blowing(p.17)
- Energy Why is fried food not easily digested?(p.19)
- Science Facts Avoid Fried Food!(p.27)
- Game Zone Who Ate the Fried Chicken?(p.29)
- Diversity Why are cheetahs able to run fast?(p.31)
- Science Facts Cheetah, the Sprinting Champion(p.39)
- Game Zone We are Not the Same!(p.41)
- Interactions Why do skunks release a foul smell?(p.43)
- Science Facts Unique Self-defence(p.51)
- Game Zone It Smells!(p.53)
- Cycles Why are there echoes?(p.55)
- Science Facts Echo, the Reflection of Sound(p.63)
- Game Zone There is an Echo!(p.65)
- Diversity Why do tomatoes turn red ?(p.67)
- Science Facts Bright Red Tomatoes(p.75)
- Game Zone Colour the Fruits(p.77)
- Diversity Why do fish smell?(p.79)
- Science Facts Fishes with Special Abilities(p.87)
- Game Zone I’m Not a Fish(p.89)
- Cycles Why do balsams shoot out their seeds?(p.91)
- Science Facts Bursting Fruit(p.99)
- Game Zone Bullet Seeds(p.101)
- Diversity Why is the howler monkey’s cry so loud?(p.103)
- Science Facts Howl! Here Comes the Howler Monkey(p.111)
- Game Zone I am Loud!(p.113)
- Energy Why are hot springs warm?(p.115)
- Science Facts Natural Boiling Pot(p.123)
- Game Zone A Cold Day(p.125)