Why don’t geckos fall off the wall?
Why do pitcher plants eat insects?
Why does an open can of soda fizz?
“Happy Dragon 100,000 Whys” is a collection of questions and answers in everyday life.
Happy Dragon, Boy, Girl, Bob, Papa and Mama are the characters that are involved in the mysteries related to Science. Each mystery is presented in funny and interesting comic illustrations. Each mystery is unravelled in simple language that is comprehensible and related to the scientific fact in question.
If you wish to know every answer to the 100,000 ‘whys’ and become a little genius, get a copy of “Happy Dragon 100,000 Whys”.
- Diversity Why don’t geckos fall off the wall?(p.7)
- Science Facts Qigong Master(p.15)
- Game Zone Wall Crawler(p.17)
- Interactions Why do pitcher plants eat insects?(p.19)
- Science Facts Insectivorous Plants(p.27)
- Game Zone The Pitcher Plant’s Trap(p.29)
- Interactions Why does an open can of soda fizz?(p.31)
- Science Facts Are Soft Drinks Healthy?(p.39)
- Game Zone Where are the Soft Drinks?(p.41)
- Systems Why are our lips red?(p.43)
- Science Facts Red Lips(p.51)
- Game Zone Read My Lips(p.53)
- Diversity Why do peacocks spread out their train?(p.55)
- Science Facts The Gorgeous King of Birds(p.63)
- Game Zone The Peacock’s Train(p.65)
- Interactions Why shouldn’t children drink coffee?(p.67)
- Science Facts Stay Away from Caffeine(p.75)
- Game Zone Healthy Drink(p.77)
- Cycles Why do ripe fruits fall off the trees?(p.79)
- Science Facts Fruit Transformation!(p.87)
- Game Zone The Missing Watermelon(p.89)
- Interactions Why do hippos stay in the water for long periods of time?(p.91)
- Science Facts Big-mouthed Champion(p.99)
- Game Zone I Want to Go Home!(p.101)
- Systems Why do our teeth come in different shapes?(p.103)
- Science Facts Healthy White Teeth(p.111)
- Game Zone Return My Teeth!(p.113)
- Diversity Why are eagles believed to be all-seeing?(p.115)
- Science Facts King of Birds, Ruler of the Sky!(p.123)
- Game Zone Return My Body Parts(p.125)